STC Heated Windshield Strip for Cessna 300 & 400 Series
Maine Aviation Sales has the only STC Approval in the world for Hot Strip Windshields for Cessna 310Q, 310R, T310Q, T310R, 335, 340, 340A, 401, 401A, 401B, 402, 402A, 402B, 402C, 414, 414A, 421, 421A, 421B and 421C.
The STC Kit consists of all FAA Approved Parts with complete directions and can be installed by an A&P Mechanic. The installation time is approximately 20 hours for non-pressurized planes and 30 hours for pressurized planes.
Advantages of our STC Heated Windshield Strip:
- Known Ice Certified – on qualified aircraft only
- All New Cessna Parts – 28 volt Electric System
- No Expensive windshield removal or pressurization problems after replacement for the 335, 340, 414 and 421 Series.
- The original windshield is used. No cracking of the new style glass windshield.
- No instrument panel modification. The existing annunciator panel light is used.
If you have any questions about our STC Heated Windshield Strip, please fill out the following form and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Fields marked with * are required before the form will process the information and relay the message.